Saturday, November 14, 2009

Question for people who live in Italy

Question for people who live in Italy?
I've been wondering if i should go to italy for a trip? Is it a nice place to visit?
Other - Europe - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
my friend lives there its lovely :)
2 :
I lived there while I was studying. Rome was wonderfoul.Go there!
3 :
i don't live there but my aunt and some of my family live there, plus my great grandparents and grandpa were from there the northern part is beautiful!
4 :
u betta not b going to italy w/o me!! lol. if u go (cough, cough unlikely, cough :) take me w/ u. we should go when tina's off to florida!!! rofl.
5 :
Italy is a great place to visit. I've been living in northern Italy for almost ten years and still go out exploring as often as I can. In addition to all the tourist attractions that Italy has to offer, there are thousands of interesting local festivals all over the country. Right now it's Carnevale season - in addition to the celebration in Venice, there are numerous events in other towns worth seeing - Cento, Ivrea and Viareggio are particularly good. If you're interested in scenery, then the Alps, Cinque Terre, the Amalfi Coast, and the lakes region just scratch the surface of what's available here. There are wonderful beaches and lots of shopping.





Read more discussions :

Search News