Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wheres the best place to live in Italy

Wheres the best place to live in Italy?
I'm only 15 but i'm planning to move there for a year when im done with college. So wheres the best place to live.. Like actually live, Good food, Scenery and a great place to live
Other - Italy - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
San Remo, near the beach is pretty sweet......... just a stone's throw from Monte Carlo......... can't beat the scenery.......
2 :
Ignore McWeasel, he's a troll. ...best region is Emilia Romagna for food...scenery I would suggest Tuscany...but the whole of Italy is nice.
3 :
I would say somewhere in Umbria, Tuscany (Florence is a great city), or Liguria. Anywhere in Italy is great, but Rome is really big and dirty - great to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.
4 :
Venice, because you travel to somewhere by water and they also have good food.
5 :
i'm italian and i live in rome....i can't tell you the best place in itlay where to go....'cause it depends if you like the sea , mountin, city , quiet, caos...
6 :
Please think carefully before you decide to spend your year in Italy. Sure it's a good place to visit for a 2 weeks / 1 month stay but a whole year...you'll probably find many things that will get on your nerves and this is said by someone living in Italy (near Bologna, which is one of the nicest cities with many universities...but still a place that's not safe and not affordable by everyone) that is going to move away in 5 months...hopefully forever! Big cities are challenging for a stranger...you'll never know if you really had to pay that much for a coffee or it was just the owner that made you pay more because you were from abroad. And not to mention renting an apartment, a friend of mine coming from US has seen the prices rise just because she was not italian. Italians don't like strangers so much, even if you could find friends anyway that doesn't mean that on year in here would be easy. I've been living here all my life, I've also travelled a lot (last time I was 6 months in Finland) and I assure you that you will find beyond beautiful scenery also in other countries... (Can't forget the one time I was in Lapland or driving in France...have you ever seen how the scenery changes when you drive from France to Spain? That's wonderful for real!) So, the only thing I'm telling you is THINK ABOUT IT, there are many other places which are truly amazing and where you'll find welcoming people...maybe more than the ones in here (Northern Europe for example!).
7 :
Small town like towns in Umbria, Marche, and in some place in countyside like Langhe an Roero in Piemonte. I think that is great liing near the big cities. I live near Turin, a big city where I can find everything (library, University, museums, concerts) but also traffic and violence. Where a live, 15 km from Turin, is a city of 17, 000 people, I can go out even late at night, I knom "all people" in town and there is no the same smog that Turin has. So chose a small town near the big ones!






Read more discussions :

Search News