Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I live in italy. I don't have a credit or debit card or checks. How can I pay for on line shopping

I live in italy. I don't have a credit or debit card or checks. How can I pay for on line shopping?
I've never received packages sent through the italian post, what's the safest and most economic mail service?
Yahoo! Shopping - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think you can use paypal, it is a reliable payment. you can give your money to the business when you receive the goods. Share you a site : http://www.salenikejordan.com . they provide all kinds of brand items with excellent quality and lower price.I always order from them, and receive the goods with 5-7 days. you can have a try. Hope this information will be useful for you!





Read more discussions :

Search News