Monday, September 7, 2009

Where should I live in Italy

Where should I live in Italy?
I am planning on moving to italy in the near future, and where should I go? I think I want to move around a bit, but not a lot. I need somewhere exciting, not so much of the history side. Somewhere where there are parties and a nightlife.
Other - Italy - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Italy is a great place to live. My opinion is go to Milan, Rome or Turin. Other than that you might want to get your shot. They still have leprocy down their so becareful
2 :
Bologna is a nice city with a large university and nightlife that you seem to be looking for. It's also well connected to the rest of Italy and Europe by rail or air. Larger cities would include Rome, Milan or Naples which would all have thriving nightlife. You could also consider a beach town like Rimini or Riccione. Where are you coming from? If you're not already an EU citizen, moving here would be difficult and require you to have a visa that allows you to move here.
3 :
well,if you want a city with a good night life don't count on beach cities like rimini or riccione.i explain you why;these cities during the Summer are really crowded,but in the Winter days there is no one apart from the inhabitants and they are quite boring. if you are looking for something exciting,you should go to a big city,like milan.yeah,i think that definitely milan is the right choice for you!
4 :
Im in Italian and I was born and raised in milan...and yes the other comments are right...most of the cities that are located the beach are only fun during the summer..if you want good nightlife 24/7 Milan is the way to go...to me its the most modern city in Italy and its like the new york of italia...so there you will also have great carrier opportunities. Even though we a re an international capital...we still very in touch with are roots in modern way. Food is great too..
5 :
I would suggest Turin or Rome - both great cities.
6 :
Every single spot in Italy has a special thing going on and I think that's what makes it an amazing place. I think everyone would agree that Milan has an A+ nightlife and party scene. It's an amazing place to live in and I don't think you can experience boredom over there. But personally my favorite city in Italy is Florence. It's kinda small, but you can always get your bike and go to the countryside and have a great time.






Read more discussions :

Search News