Thursday, October 1, 2009

I live in Italy. How can I subscribe to the American issue of Reader's Digest

I live in Italy. How can I subscribe to the American issue of Reader's Digest?
It seems that they don' t accept subscriptions from Italy. Do you know an alternative? Thanks to all @thanks, eichingm
Magazines - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
how about get a myspace friend in us and have them mail them to you? or just go to an international bookstore in your area
2 :
buy them on ebay, most people have bags and Bags of them sitting around. If you want up to date ones each month, well not sure. Maybe they post it online somewhere like some newspapers do? Not sure.
3 :
You will pay a lot to have it shipped there if they will do it. You might be stuck with the short, online version.
4 :
I have sent an email to MagazineDiscountCenter.com and asked them your question regarding Reader's Digest. As soon as I get a reply, I will be back. I'm curious about this too! (I thought Reader's Digest was distributed worldwide.)






Read more discussions :

Search News