Saturday, November 21, 2009

I would like to live in Italy for a few months. How do you recommend I find an inexpensive place to stay

I would like to live in Italy for a few months. How do you recommend I find an inexpensive place to stay?
Also, what are some places you would suggest. I want to be surrounded by Italians, not tourists I would appreciate more information. How do I actually find a place-what would the best way to do it be?
Italy - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
ı don't know. Becasue ı am not in Italy. ı am from turkey. byeee
2 :
in big city the live is more expensive, if you go in some town is less... do youi like mountains, sea, country, .... ???
3 :
If you plan to find a job you should stay in a city, and bigger cities (eg Milan, Turin, Bologna, Rome) are a bit expensive (Milan and Rome especially). Best thing is to find a shared accommodation with other people, usually students. Rent can go up to 500€ per month for a single room though. Not cheap at all...
4 :
It all depends where you go! The farther north you go the more expensive it gets, the farther south you go the cheaper it gets.





Read more discussions :

Search News