Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am considering the virtual assistant business, can it work if I live in Italy

I am considering the virtual assistant business, can it work if I live in Italy?
I recntly moved to Italy, got married and became a mom, I just found out about the business of virtual assistant. can it work uf I am overseas? and how do get started?
Small Business - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
First consider your skills and how organized you are. Virtual assistants work from around the globe because their clients require their skills, not their presence in an office setting. Your skills, the time you have to work and organization will be the keys to succeeding. Try the links below to find out more about the field and what it takes to make it with a VA business. The last link is from an article in Entrepreneur about starting a business as a VA. It's from 2004 but will give you an idea of what's involved.






Read more discussions :

Search News