Sunday, June 7, 2009

If you live in italy or have lived in Italy please answer

If you live in italy or have lived in Italy please answer?
I will be living in Italy for a year and I was wondering if anyone can give me any tips as an American. Also are their anything I should know about etiquette? I would also like to date in Italy. How does a woman go about dating an Italian guy? What kind of woman do Italian guys like? Are Italian men shallow? Also I would like to chat more so maybe I can switch emails with someone?
Other - Italy - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I believe you're on the wrong site, Y!A is not a chat. As for italian women, there are no particular rules apart from common decency and politeness, which is probably what american women also require from men. Just be yourself and behave normally, italians are friendly people provided you're being nice and friendly too.
2 :
Hi! I'm italian.. http://wearecrazy.altervista.org/ this is a chat
3 :
I am italian so.... be yourself and you will feel at home! Italian people is very friendly Happy Easter from Rome Francesca
4 :
Even if you don't speak Italian, always start a conversation with some Italian. Even if it's just ciao or buongiorno, it shows that you respect the language even if you can't speak it. Also, as for etiquette, NEVER eat with your hands (unless, of course it's a finger food like pizza), be aware that both sexes will greet you be kissing you on both cheeks without intention of being sexual or anything. Also, take special care that while in Italy, you don't be "that guy" and ruin a friendly atmosphere with talks of work. As for men, you should show MODERATE support for his soccer team, as ALL men are soccer fans in Italy. However, do not suggest that you go to a soccer game, since they are not considered places for women. If he invites you and you say yes, you'll see what I mean. Italian men are somewhat shallow, but not as much as is stereotypical. They tend to be more "bottom people" and prefer brunettes. Be very friendly to them and they often prefer if you initiate conversations. However, do not get drunk. It shows poor self-control. If you're interested on specifics, my e-mail is matcort@optonline.net





Read more discussions :

Search News