Friday, May 1, 2009

How can I live in Italy as I were born in Albania

How can I live in Italy as I were born in Albania?
I were born and grow up in Albania. And I want to live and work in Italy. How can I do this? Is there any Albanian who successfully applied a Visa to Italy?
Other - Europe - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Find it out at Italy's immigration website...
2 :
apply for a visa....duhhh
3 :
I suppose that since hundreds of thousands of Albanians are there, it is possible! You can ask the Italian Counsel, first and then you can find some Albanian in Italy and ask him! Try to do not do anything less than correct, in starting a new life, do it right! Good luck!
4 :
the easiest way is to find an Italian girl and to married.
5 :
Italy does not need more Albanians!




Read more discussions :

Search News