Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can i get a job in US...?(i live in Italy) can help me some on

How can i get a job in US...?(i live in Italy) can help me some on?
It's one of my dream to live and work in US. Eccept the Green Card i need a sponsorship but it's not easy to find one...How can i do?
Immigration - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Don't come here. It's a terrible place. I wish I had stayed instead of coming here.
2 :
Check with the company you currently work for and see if there are any U.S. positions available. To Janice: Then GO BACK! Acton2001: I don't know were you got your info, but it is wrong.
3 :
work under the table like 70% of them do anyhow..why leave Italy..wish I could come back..Not a good place here!
4 :
-Why do you want to come here so badly? I'd love to go to Italy! here, try this: http://www.jobs.com
5 :
What do you do for a living? Do you have a college degree that is sufficient in the USA to give you the opportunity to work? How old are you? Are you ready to pay room and board to someone that is willing to help you? There is a lot to this now a days because of the terrorism going on around the world. I wish you the best of luck. I hope you make it to the USA and all your dreams are fulfilled.
6 :
Do what everyone else does. Move in with relatives who live in the US. You'll have a better chance of getting in job,then those who have lived here all of their lives!
7 :
It would be wise for you to first come and visit, and stay awhile with a tourist visa....Finding employer sponsorship is very difficult.....The only legal way is to marry a US citizen....
8 :
The two fastest and easiest ways to become an American are: 1- be born here -or- 2- join the U.S. military and serve...you'll be a citizen in no time and most will welcome you when you come to your new home.
9 :
It's funny that you want to leave Italia and move to the States; I am in the States and want to move to Italia. I miss my famiglia. I hope to move there in 7 years.
10 :
Try La Cosa Nostra.





Read more discussions :

Search News