Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is difficult for american artist to live in italy?
Hi I am an artist (bigginer). I do painitngs and drawings. I was thinking to move to europe. I heard that it is not a good time now to move their. is anyone has an advice for the living and to be a self employment.
Painting - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, I've known several artists who've done it, but they've tended to be well established. If you moved there as a beginner, you'd have the problem of supporting yourself, and that could be difficult without official permission to work and an ability to speak the language. I suggest that you visit the country and become very familiar with it and the Italian language before you think about actually living there. For artists, it's worth several visits. The information below might interest you:





Read more discussions :

Search News