Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm a British female who will be moving to Italy later this year to live with my Fiance of three years

I'm a British female who will be moving to Italy later this year to live with my Fiance of three years...?
My Fiance is from Albania. He has been living in Italy for over ten years now with all the correct legal documentation. The time has come where we wish to begin planning our wedding in Italy, and we would appreciate some advice regarding laws and documentation that we need to obtain? I am curious to know whether our marriage would be recognised in Britain etc? Thank you
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
As he has all the legal documentation he is an EU citizen, as you will be marrying in an EU country the marriage is legal binding in the UK also




Read more discussions :

Search News