Monday, March 1, 2010

i was born in italy and i live in america and i want to have dual citisenship

i was born in italy and i live in america and i want to have dual citisenship?
i was born in italy and lived there for about three years, i now live in cali and when im 18 i legally have to choose wich i want, however i was wondering if i could somehow get dual citizenship or help me choose which one to pick? i want to go to college in america but i want to live in italy, its a win win so help please!
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My suggestion would be to contact your local italian consulate. I'm an American citizen and I married a man from Italy. We are currently living in the US. I know that after we've been married for 3-6 years we can apply for my Italian citizenship. Dual citizenship is possible with Italy. You will probably need to go the Italian Embassy and just show proof of your Italian birth i.e. your italian birth certificate. But if you contact your local embassy or consulate they will be able to give you exact information. Hope this Helps!




Read more discussions :

Search News