Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I have a bird and have fallen in love with her. I live in Italy and I am going back to the states next year

I have a bird and have fallen in love with her. I live in Italy and I am going back to the states next year.?
Can i bring my bird back to the states with me? What are the restrictions?
Birds - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's likely you can bring her to the USA. Many different birds from around the word are kept here as pets. I'm pretty sure they'll allow her to come over here, just make sure she is kept in a cage during the trip. But it isn't good for her to be locked in a cage without food or water. Be sure to add enough food and water for her too last. G' Luck True Horselover
2 :
yes u can bring the bird under the plane if it has no viruses





Read more discussions :

Search News