Monday, June 21, 2010

How can Albanian live forever in Italy

How can Albanian live forever in Italy?
I am Albanian and My cousin is in Italy and married there. And i want to live in Italy to Start my new life. Is there any Albanian now in Italy who can answer me the following question? 1. how can you apply for the visa? 2. how much do you need for the visa? 3. What kind of Visa do you apply? 4. How much my bank account should have once I apply visa? 5. What is the Chance of success of apply the visa to Italy? Thanks for answer
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Contact your cousin. Maybe he/she can help. Contact the Italian Embassy. They'll process your paperwork and eventually your visa.
2 :
Hi, I'm not sure if you can get a permanent visa, but probably a 6 month travel visa for a visit. You need to go to Tirana to the Italian Embassy with your cousin, ask for a visa application form for a tourist visa. I'm not sure of the exact cost, but it's probably not too expensive. As long as you have no criminal record, there should be no reason for refusal. You can return home in 6 months and apply again for a further tourist visa. HTH





Read more discussions :

Search News