Monday, August 25, 2014

Juventus – one of the oldest football club of Eu


Juventus – one of the oldest football club of Eu


Juventus – one of the oldest football club of Europe and Italy is also known as “Juventus Turin”, FC “Juventus” or just “Juve” was established at 1st November 1897 in Turin by pupils from the Massimo D’AzeglioLyceum school at the age from 14 to 17 and was named “Societa Polisportiva Augusta Taurinor ...


Big Apple Bites


I recently read an article which promised to describe the best food in the Big Apple. Having lived in NYC for four years, I read anything about it I come across. The list consisted of Hot Dogs, doughnuts, pastrami, and bagels – aka stereotypical New York American fare. While hot dog vendors sell the ...


A FEW OF MY PLEIN AIR WATERCOLORS FROM MY TRIP TO ITALY


On a recent trip to Italy I painted many watercolors, 20 altogether. Plein Air painting is a challenge that I love. Some have been sold, others are available.


New York: Dag 1


Hei! Nå har vi nettopp kommet tilbake på hotellet etter en fantastisk dag i New York. Vi har vært på sightseeing og fått sett hele byen, blant annet Central Park, Ground Zero, Chinatown, Little Italy, Manhatten, Brooklyn osv. Som sagt har det vært veldig bra, men helt ærlig også litt slitsomt, så de ...


Let's Take a Peek: McKinley Hill


One Sunday Morning I did my walkathon around Mckinley Hills. I went to McKinley to meet my office mates and I decided to walk going to the meet up venue. While walking I took photos of different establishments. I say, McKinley Hill is one of the best place to jog because of the uphill slope. I tried ...



Search News