Sunday, August 24, 2014

Finale in France


Finale in France


Nice The time has come to finally depart from French soil and journey to Italy. Our last day was almost entirely given over to free time and we decided to spend it exploring the beautiful 'old' town of Nice. This was a truly authentic experience of an old Mediterranean village. Very narrow streets w ...


The 48 Laws Of Power


I recently finished reading The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene. Greene on Power, and the importance of developing Emotional Intelligence: Power is a social game. To learn and master it, you must develop the ability to study and understand people…To be a master player you must also be a master psy ...


Sunday Runway with Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2015


I am back with a really inspiring collection by Dolce and Gabbana. I love there creativity in using bold prints that include inspiration from Italy. It's so innovative too take a culture and apply it into the design and aesthetic of your clothing. It's truly amazing. I'm obsessed with prints and I w ...


Wooh, Rome!


Heyy, long time no see. I left London for almost a month ago and have been busy looking for jobs, studing for my driving license and seeing friends here. Everything goes back to the old routines really quick and sometimes it feels like the year in London didn’t really happen. But, next week I’m goin ...


Webster SS693A Stereo Pre-Amp / Headphone Amp ?? Uses Four 12AX7 tubes


Webster SS693A Stereo Pre-Amp / Headphone Amp ?? Uses Four 12AX7 tubes A very nicely made little dual pre-amp or headphone amplifier by Webster Electric .. model SS693A. Much more finely made than I normally associate with Webster Electric ... this actually looks like professional audio gear. Each c ...


Fab Postcards From Friends.....


Over the last few months I have been the busiest I have been for a while and I just haven't got round to showing you these. Fabulous Postcards from my good friends, all places I have not been too . I would love to just pack up and tour. I can dream through these wonderful cards. I am sure I will get ...


ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK...


Hello :) Novi post je tu ;) Košulja- Oviesse Italy Hlačice- Zara Sandale- Planet obuće Stars collection by Indira Vladić- Colonia


TRAVEL ADVENTURE PART 6 - RAGUSA TO AGRIGENTO


It was deathly quiet when we arrived in Ragusa. A couple of police officers were standing opposite the church above and even though it was a Sunday, there was no flock of people either coming in or out of Mass. We parked around the corner and then went for ice cream at a cáfe nearby. Ahead of us in ...


Books Set in Europe: Italy


Blood and Beauty: The Borgias, by Sarah Dunant (2013) This historical novel about the Borgias gets bogged down in places. Sarah Dunant has written several novels about Italy during the Renaissance. I enjoyed her earlier novels, The Birth of Venus and In the Company of the Courtesan much better. I th ...


How did you learn Spanish? One word at a time


Parade in El Alto in Bolivia, where I worked with newspaper publishers and editors. When you go to parties, adults of a certain age often express one of two regrets. They wish they had stuck with studying piano. Or they wish they had learned a foreign language. That may explain how Rosetta Stone boo ...


Italy Vacations: Off the Beaten Track [Videos]


Added by Anne Sewell on August 24, 2014. Saved under Anne Sewell, Italy, Travel, World Tags: italy vacations, Madonie Natural Park, Riomaggiore, vacations in Italy When thinking of Italy vacations, most people head to the popular and well-known cities ...



Search News