Monday, December 7, 2009

I have a Nokia N70 phone and I live in Italy.Can I install a free GPS software in my phone

I have a Nokia N70 phone and I live in Italy.Can I install a free GPS software in my phone?
Is there anyway I can install a free GPS software that I can use with a bluetooth GPS receiver and I don't have internet in my phone.Which is the best site and how do I install it to my phone,,,,somebody help me.
Cell Phones & Plans - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Free and no Internet on the phone is a tough order. Mainly because if you don't have internet, you would need to buy software and install all the maps on your phone, that costs money. Free, it exists but it requires internet on the phone: http://www.amazegps.com Sorry!





Read more discussions :

Search News